You can apply for a Business
Service Voucher by completing the electronic application form, which is available
only during an application period.
Application periods are opened twice a year. The latest and the second application period in 2022 was held from September 12, 2022 until September 25, 2022.
recommend that you prepare your application thoroughly, read the
instructions. Well-completed applications will naturally make the
decision-making process smooth, however, from the applicant's point of view it
is far more important to make sure that the decision makers will get a true and
sufficient picture of the development project, because only a limited
number of Business Service Vouchers may be granted due to available funds. An incomplete or deficient application will cause delays in the decision-making and may lead to the rejection of the application.
Get all the necessary
attachments ready. The failure in providing mandatory attachments will lead to
the rejection of the application. You may submit other attachments, too, to
support your application.
Please prepare thoroughly and book enough time for making the application because you cannot save the application form unfinished nor continue filling it later.
Examine the expert services of the approved service providers by using our service provider register (in Finnish). We recommend that you do this also when preparing to apply for the voucher even though the final selection of the service provider will be done only after the voucher has been granted.
The voucher supplements – it doesn’t replace - other publicly funded expert services, such as e.g. the services of the ELY Centre. It does not finance expert services for which other public support has already been or will be available. If you have not been able to clarify other support options, it will not lead to rejection of the application. However, examine these other publicly funded options, because it is also in your own interests e.g., when application periods for Business Service Voucher are opened only twice a year but other support is available continuously throughout the year. Information concerning financing and public funding may be found e.g. here. Please don’t hesitate to contact our business developers if you need more information.
The application form requires e.g. the following information
- company owners (name and shareholding) and description of the structure if the company belongs to a group or has subsidiaries or other associated companies
- turnover, operating result and average number of employees; actual numbers concerning the latest ended financial year and estimated numbers concerning the current financial year and the next financial year when taking into account the impact of the planned development project.
- company’s de minimis aid situation; if the company has received de minimis aid during the current year and the previous two fiscal years, tell the date, the amount and who granted the aid
- description of the total cost estimate of the planned development measures
and the following mandatory appendices:
- Financial statements for the latest audited financial year; the entire so-called balance sheet book, pdf or jpg format, max 5 appendices
- Latest financial reports concerning the current financial year; the so-called long account-specific income statement and balance sheet including a comparison to the previous financial year, pdf or jpg format, max 5 appendices
- Certificate of tax debts and if the company has tax debts, verification of the tax repayment plan approved by the Tax Administration. The online tax debt register can be found from here: https://www.vero.fi/en/e-file/mytax/
You may attach also other possible appendices e.g. concerning the intended use of the voucher; pdf of jpg format, max 5 appendices.
When applying, the applicants
must provide assurances that the information is correct.
Please, send your application
well in advance before the end of the application period to speed up
decision-making. The applications will be processed already during the
application period on a first come, first served basis. Decisions will be taken on all applications
simultaneously and communicated to all applicants.
If you are uncertain about something, please contact our business developers Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. before submitting the application.